1. Eat a wide range of vegetables and fruit daily. Aim for at least 5 portions of vegetables daily.
2. Eat something raw everyday. Carrot sticks with humous, celery batons with nut butter, a mixed salad.
3. Aim to drink 1.5 to 2 litres of fluid daily for optimal hydration.
4. Try switching some of your caffeinated drinks to herbal teas.
5 Ditch energy drinks. Have water with fruit slices instead.
6. Eat oily fish at least once weekly.
7. Try switching your white bread to wholemeal or wholegrain bread.
8. Move every day… walking, cycling, swimming, yoga are all great options.
9. Put aside at least 15 minutes daily for total rest and relaxation.
10. Get outside daily to obtain Vitamin D from the sun.